Bormolini Hotels Livigno-
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to the short text below (Law No. 217 of 17/05/1983) which regulates the supply and use of the accommodation services.
We want to say first of all that in case of any litigation (the Court of Law having jurisdiction is the one competent for our province, i.e. Sondrio), our Company prefers to solve any such possible controversies confidentially and reasonably.
On confirmation of the acceptance of the booking by the facility manager by means of the confirmation voucher, the accommodation contract will be automatically meant as settled.
The manager is entitled to ask the guest, besides the relevant written confirmation (specifying the date, hour of arrival and departure, address and telephone number), the payment of the confirmation deposit which does not exceed 25% of the total amount for the services (due to quickness and safety reasons, our hotel prefers the sending to be effected by online payment with credit card in the safe mode and bank transfer, although other modes of payment are not excluded).
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
The Guest can occupy the room by 4:00 pm of the day of arrival, and must leave it by 10:00 am of the day of departure.
CANCELLATIONS SUBJECT TO PENALTY CHARGES
- 1°. 1st In case of late arrival as regards the specified date, the guest shall pay the total price for the set services – although not enjoyed – in the Bed & Breakfast.
2°. In case of cancellation within 30 days from the appointed date of arrival, the guest shall pay a 10% penalty (to be deducted from the total of the deposit already paid out).
Within 15 days, the penalty will be corresponding to 20% (to be deducted from the total of the deposit already paid out).
In the guest withdraws from the contract after the dates specified above by previous notice, s/he will loose the total of the down payment.
- 3°. In case of early departure of the guest as regards the appointed dates, s/he will be obliged to pay 2/3 of the total of the services agreed and not yet enjoyed.
The following items are meant as extras:
- Consumption of products from the bar and mini-bar.
- Meals except from the set ones.
- Drinks when not otherwise specified.
- Phone calls.
- Additional beds.
- Use of the indoor garage/valet car park.
- Use of devices which do not belong to the ordinary room equipment.
- Use of sports facilities and equipments.
- Possible cards.
- Sky TV package.
No reductions are foreseen on the price agreed upon in case of meals or other services which have been agreed upon but not actually enjoyed. On specific request to be submitted by 8:00 pm of the previous day, it is possible to get a Packed Lunch or a Basket for a Picnic Lunch replacing the main meal. In the full board service, meals must be eaten within the hours established by the management.