Via Saroch, 1262
23030 Livigno (SO) Italia
Fax : +39 0342 996598
+39 0342 996665
Mountain biking holidays in Livigno? Our passion is the best guarantee
Livigno and the Alta Rezia area are a true landmark for two wheels lovers, whatever the season.
Yes, because Livigno proposes unlimited mountain biking options, including the celebrated Mottolino bike park. Here is what you can expect from a mountain biking holiday in Valtellina in a nutshell:
- the Alta Rezia mountain biking circuit features over 3200 km GPS-tracked routes.
- a wealth of path types, suitable for all levels and tastes: gangways in the woods, parabolic features, stream crossings and jumps, as well as flow country tracks - lighter than cross-country and easier than freeride options - plus, of course, our popular single tracks!
- the Mottolino Bike Park includes several trails (reachable by cable car) to suit beginners to experienced bikers. Paths with parabolic features, drop and table jumps, gangways, wall rides and much more. Livigno Mottolino Bike Park also proposes a maxi inflatable pad: a safe environment where riders can practice and/or perfection their tricks.
- Livigno is a great place for introducing kids to mountain biking. Loads of fun for your children with rides with experienced guides, technical classes and cross-country, freeride and downhill lessons!
- exciting transfers to the Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio park and to Engadine.
Cycle-friendly Sporting Hotel , a wealth of amenities, a unique passion
is a true cycle-friendly hotel in Livigno
: mountain bike
or road bike
, there are so many routes
to choose from! We will take care of the rest, with lots of amenities designed for a perfect two-wheel holiday:
- bikers info point with weather forecast
- GPS routes and bike tutor
- daily rides with mountain biking guide (extra charge applies)
- bikers' technical laundry service
- flexible breakfast and dinner hours
- afternoon after ride drink
- agreements with bike shops
- transfer shuttle on request
- changing room with facilities
- late check-out room
- bike washing area
- bike storage with CCTV
- bike workshop for simple repair
- Transalp Bike luggage transport (extra charge applies)
“MTB! This is a very nice place to stay...not only for bike riders...”
I stayed there only 1 night, but will definitely return.
Exquisite hospitality and really good food!!!
They offer a very good pizza, comparable with the best ones in the valley, they also have very tasty local specialities, like the pizzocheri valtelinesi.Good beer, good coffee!!:D
The hotel owner (as far as I know), Guido, spent a lot of time showing me very nice scenic routes to ride a bike around Livigno and gave me maps of the valley for free! Something like this doesn't happen very often...
The rest of the staff was very polite and friendly making me feel like I was staying at my friends place, even though this time I was travelling alone.
The room price includes a cleaning service for biking wear, they took my dirty riding equipment and when I wook up in the morning it was already waiting dry in front of my room.
They also offer a nice garage for bikes with a well equipped service corner, if You forget some tools from home, You will find them there - wrenches, pumps(even those for air suspension...).
The most unusual thing was, that when I asked at what time should I leave the room in the morning and wheather there will be a possibility to take a shower when I return from the bike trip before departing, they just provided me with another room available for shower in the basement - it was the first time when I encountered such a hospitality. And They didn't charge me for that, even though I asked for the price of those additional services...
I really love the place and will return there time after time again!!
If You are looking for a nice hotel for an active stay in Livigno, You have just found it!
BTW, they are located just metres away from the lower station of Carosello 3000 skilift...
Piotrek1985, Gliwice, Polonia | 22/09/2014