Via Saroch, 1262
23030 Livigno (SO) Italia
Fax : +39 0342 996598
+39 0342 996665
Mountain biking holidays in Livigno? Our passion is the best guarantee
Livigno and the Alta Rezia area are a true landmark for two wheels lovers, whatever the season.
Yes, because Livigno proposes unlimited mountain biking options, including the celebrated Mottolino bike park. Here is what you can expect from a mountain biking holiday in Valtellina in a nutshell:
- the Alta Rezia mountain biking circuit features over 3200 km GPS-tracked routes.
- a wealth of path types, suitable for all levels and tastes: gangways in the woods, parabolic features, stream crossings and jumps, as well as flow country tracks - lighter than cross-country and easier than freeride options - plus, of course, our popular single tracks!
- the Mottolino Bike Park includes several trails (reachable by cable car) to suit beginners to experienced bikers. Paths with parabolic features, drop and table jumps, gangways, wall rides and much more. Livigno Mottolino Bike Park also proposes a maxi inflatable pad: a safe environment where riders can practice and/or perfection their tricks.
- Livigno is a great place for introducing kids to mountain biking. Loads of fun for your children with rides with experienced guides, technical classes and cross-country, freeride and downhill lessons!
- exciting transfers to the Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio park and to Engadine.
Cycle-friendly Sporting Hotel , a wealth of amenities, a unique passion
is a true cycle-friendly hotel in Livigno
: mountain bike
or road bike
, there are so many routes
to choose from! We will take care of the rest, with lots of amenities designed for a perfect two-wheel holiday:
- bikers info point with weather forecast
- GPS routes and bike tutor
- daily rides with mountain biking guide (extra charge applies)
- bikers' technical laundry service
- flexible breakfast and dinner hours
- afternoon after ride drink
- agreements with bike shops
- transfer shuttle on request
- changing room with facilities
- late check-out room
- bike washing area
- bike storage with CCTV
- bike workshop for simple repair
- Transalp Bike luggage transport (extra charge applies)
We were on a combined biking and family holliday and luckily we chose this hotel. Pool and playroom kept our 3 year old happy for four days. There is a secure bike room with locker for gear and some tools. Carosello 3000 lift is only 100 meters away so it is very easy to start enjoying of the flow trails. Nearest bus stop for free public transport is about 30 meters from the hotel.
Food and (we had half board) and service was always great. Staff was friendly and always ready to help. Children had their own buffet and there was some nice toys available for amusement.
Owner even gave us a lift to Tirano because he was heading that direction at the same time when were leaving. If we make another trip to Livigno this will certainly be our pick again.
markou376, | 01/07/2018